Cars have many advantages and disadvantages. The advantages include:
● Ease of communication where there is less hassle to get word around.
● Families can go out together with ease, they don’t have to worry if they can catch a bus with enough space for them or in time to go where they are going, and a car will ease this hassle.
● Fast commute from place to another as with buses they stop a lot and this increase the time that they will take to reach from one place to another.
● Cars is an advantage to old and sick people.
The Disadvantages include:
● An increase in pollution.
● Dependence on cars which we know is not too good.
● Decrease in exercise practices such as walking and cycling which helps to maintain a fit and healthy body.
● The decrease previously mentioned can lead to a number of diseases.
● Traffic: The more cars there are means more vehicles on the road, which can cause a whole lot of traffic.
● Cars are a high risk of getting into an accident.
● Expensive to maintain considering the cost for insurance, gas and repairs.
● Cars are pretty expensive to own.